I agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- play for fun;
- learn the rules and play by them (I will always be a good sport);*
- work hard to improve my skills;
- be a team player;
- learn teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline.
I will respect my teammates. In particular, I will:
- support and encourage them at all times and offer only constructive criticism about their performance, and
- never engage in abusive, bullying, or harassing behavior, and
- report any bullying or harassment I become aware of to a coach or a manager.
I will respect my parents, my opponents, my coaches, and the officials. In particular, I will:
- never argue with a coach’s decision, and
- never argue with an on-ice official’s decision.
I will not possess, use, or distribute tobacco, alcohol, legal stimulants (e.g., party pills), or illicit drugs at or in connection with any AIHA event.
AIHA Code of Conduct (full document) (Click here to read)
*All AIHA Junior games are conducted according to the International Ice Hockey Federation Rule Book: http://www.iihf.com/iihf-home/sport/iihf-rule-book/.