Learn to Play is back and we’re holding several sessions throughout December at both Avondale & Botany. These sessions are on a first come first served basis, and players will need to register to attend each session.
Due to capacity limits and health and safety requirements, there will be some additional requirements for those who wish to attend these sessions.
To keep the process as simple as possible, please sign up to the sessions you would like to attend, using the forms listed below, for each session. This will aid in contact tracing and give an indication of who will be attending so we know who to check for vaccine certificates.
Please only register for the sessions you are going to attend. If you cannot attend, you must notify us so we can allocate your place to someone else.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- Paradice Ice Skating require all individuals over the age of 12 years 3 months to be fully vaccinated to enter and use the facilities. This will include any parents who are wanting to enter the building.
- Proof of vaccination for everyone entering the building will be monitored by an AIHA staff member upon entry to both Paradice Avondale and Paradice Botany. The NZ Pass Verifier will be used to scan vaccine certificates.
- No changing in the changing rooms. It is recommended that players come to the rink with most of their playing gear on already, only needing to put helmets, gloves and skates on.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- Mask use is required at all times while in the building, however masks are not required while on-ice. This applies to everyone aged 12 and over.
Learn to Play Sessions – December:
Cost: You may use your Learn to Play concession card or pay the casual rate of $20.00 per session, payable at the door via cash or EFTPOS.
Monday 6 December – 5:45pm – 6:45pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/8pK7UaUsSqEu8B6ZA
Wednesday 8 December – 5:45pm – 6:45pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/9oy5UkkSWk45HjAG9
Monday 13 December – 5:45pm – 6:45pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/B1CPWYwN94km2iEx6
Wednesday 15 December – 5:45pm – 6:45pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/t2qS9bWTtRL7fMG48
Saturday 4 December – 10:30am – 11:30am – Register here: https://forms.gle/1vz4k8jHLg1iQXhj6
Thursday 9 December – 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/WxGu6MGyWte5RjHSA
Saturday 11 December – 10:30am – 11:30am – Register here: https://forms.gle/j37ivnRE2sZA5KSR7
Thursday 16 December – 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Register here: https://forms.gle/BN7xKv8kdDDCGFXY9
Note: Please bring your Super League jersey with you to return at any session.